We can also supply VPS servers which work out cheaper if you have more than one website or if you want a standalone system in place for your website.
The benefits for having your own server are as follows:
- A VPS hosting account is less expensive than a full dedicated hosting plan that uses a physical server.
- Many VPS plans can be customized to meet your needs so you pay for what you want but you do not need to deal with any features you will never need.
- Many VPS hosting plans are easily scalable. You can start off in your virtual environment with the minimum amount of resources you need and then as you grow gradually increase your hosting plan to accommodate your needs. You do not have to pay for excessive resources you have not yet grown into.
- You have a lot more control over your virtual server than you do with shared hosting. You will likely have root access and the ability to use scripts that may not be allowed in the shared hosting environment.
- You have the same technical support as with shared hosting for most issues.
Our prices are listed below and you can order through the Pay Now button on the option you would like.
Open VZ (Linux) Systems
|RAM||VSwap||Storage||CPU Cores||Transfer||IPv4||IPv6||Port Speed||License||Price Per Year
All VPS systems are upgradable (except for 16gb server). Plesk 10 can be upgraded to Plesk 100 (£50.00) and Plesk Unlimited (£100.00)
Windows Based VPS Servers
|RAM||SSD Storage||CPU Cores||Transfer||IPv4||IPv6||Port Speed||Pricing Per Year
Choose from Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 versions.